From: "Rui Alberto L." Gonçalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: problem downloading large text files
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:02:00 +0000

Hi all,
I'm having troubles trying to serve large text files. When
the file size grows up to 20Mb the downloaded has 0 bytes!
I cannot find any error message in cocoon or tomcat log files!

The file that I'm trying to download is in the correct location and
has the right permissions. Putting a file with 10Mb things work
fine.

Any idea why this is happening? Cache issue?

Thanks for any help.

Rui