Le 23 déc. 04, à 16:24, Anton Andreev a écrit :

...So I would like to know what what would be
the best way to find possible leaks in cocoon...

I'd create a lot of requests, for example with ab [1], to try and find which ones cause an increase in memory usage.

Not only "normal" user requests, but also requests to intermediate/internal pipelines (on a test system with less restrictions than usual maybe).

And a *lot* of requests, working on one URL at a time until you find one which shows the same symptoms. Stress the beast until it cries ;-)

Hope this helps,
-Bertrand

[1] http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/programs/ab.html