Vlad Golodov wrote:
Hi All,

I have an example of authentication in cocoon. It works perfectly, but if i
copy the authentication folder into my own project, then i encounter an
error message:

Type 'auth-loggedIn' is not defined for 'act' at
file:/C:/eclipse/projects/HelloCocoon/web/authentication-fw/sitemap.xmap:71:39

most probably you didn't define the action "auth-loggedIn". My guess is that in the examples this action is defined on a higher level sitemap. So have a look at the root sitemap and copy the action definition into your local sitemap.

HTH
Jorg