Gaston Martini wrote:
Hi,

We're using CInclude for caching purposes and we need to specify its
"src" attribute dinamically, i.e. the value of src is not known in
advance.

We tried some combinations with <xsp:expr>, with no luck. For example,
trying to output the entire cinclude:
    <xsp:expr>test</xsp:expr>
with String test = "<cinclude:cached-include src=\"cocoon:/some_pipeline\"/>",
results in '<' and '>' being translated to &lt; and &gt;:
    &lt;cinclude:cached-include src=\"cocoon:/some_pipeline\"/&gt;

We also tried some other approaches, but nothing worked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Gaston & Martin.

I use jx to do the following in my sitemap resource (page parameter is given by map:parameter):

<cinclude:include src="cocoon:/${cocoon.parameters.page}" />

Before switching to flow-jxtemplate combination I used xsp:

<xsp:logic>
String dir = "mydir";
</xsp:logic>
<cinclude:include>
<xsp:attribute name="src">cocoon:/<xsp:expr>dir</xsp:expr>/file.xml</xsp:attribute>
</cinclude:include>

which worked fine.

Remember that the overall cocoon-way-of-thinking heads towards the flowscript(glue to your business-logic) and jxtemplate combination instead of xsp. (not that you have to do this of course ;-)

Kind Regards, Jan