Hi Markus,

it is a late answer, but if you did not yet make up your mind about an BPM Tool - this is a very serious desicion to do - , go to
http://www.jbpm.org and check the extensive sources about the subject.
Although the site is about one solution, that is more and more mentioned as to be the most promissing, I suggest, that you follow some of the discussions you can find there under http://www.jbpm.org/state.of.workflow.html. Check the links at the end of this article to get more opinions.
For me the most important conclusion is, that it is important to understand, that there is *NO* standard BPM language at the moment. Most of the existing (XML) languages
are not really sufficiant enough to be a real standard.

good look,
:olli

Markus Heussen schrieb:

Hi!

Can anybody point me to Open Source BPM Systems using comfortable user (web-) interfaces to design business processes in standard BPL. In a new project starting next week we need such a tool to define our business processes consisting off several Web Service calls.

One tool I found is Twister. For informations about it look at http://www.smartcomps.org/twister/.

Does anybody have experiences in BPMS and can link me to free alternatives. Maybe there exists a Cocoon based BPM System? Last we would prefer because we started using Cocoon about 2 years ago.

Thanks for any hint!

Markus