On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:10:59 +0100
Alexander Schatten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear other CLI users
>

> maybe someone can give me a hint: after some configuration effort
> (blocks) the CLI with cli.xconf is *basically* working, but I am not
> able to solve one problem, which should be simple, I assume:
>
> I want to create an off line site *recursively*, meaning, that the
links
> should be followed; I try to do this with the following entry in the
> cli.xconf:
>

>         <uri
>             type="append"
>             follow-links="true"
>             src="buch/index.html"
>             dest="build/dest/"
>         />
>

> but the problem is: *only* the "index.html" document is created and no

> sub documents...?
>
> any ideas or suggestions?
>

> thanks a lot!
>

> Alex

Hi,

the uri-element itself does not suüüpport follow-links only the
uris-element. Simple enclose the uri with:

<uris follow-links=§"true">
 <uri
             type="append"
             src="buch/index.html"
             dest="build/dest/"
         />

</uris>.

In the servlet mode you can view all links by append the
cocoon-view=links like:

http://localhost:8888/my/site/index.html?cocoon-view=links

This should give a list off all links in the page.

If there are no links in the list, the CocoonBean has nothing to follow.

Best Regards,

Simon