Saulius Grigaliunas wrote:
Hello Aurélien,

Maybe you can look at the encoding of xsl file, or try with xalan. It
was the only thing I change to make my forms utf-8 aware.

Well thanks for your help, that didn't work, but I accidently found
solution myself, in web.xml I've changed the configuration like this:
<init-param>
      <param-name>form-encoding</param-name>
      <param-value>utf-8</param-value>
</init-param>
and
<init-param>
      <param-name>container-encoding</param-name>
      <param-value>ISO-8859-1</param-value>  <!-- <- and not utf-8 -->
</init-param>

I don't really understand why it should be iso-8859-1 if everything is
encoded in utf-8 in my application, but if it works, that's alright
for me :).

Well, I didn't changedthis configuration and left it commented in my web.xml, that's probably why it works for me.

Rgds