>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> snip >>>>>>>>>

1. Are you currently using the Cocoon Portal Framework (Engine)?
A) Yes we are using it for ...
a prototype website of us, which is currently under development. We
wanted to get gather some experience with cocoon first. When it is
succesful we plan to use it for further projects.

The following questions only if you are using a portal

2. Why did you choose the specific portal solution you are using?
A) Given IT strategy
B) Cost
C) Technology

The following questions only if you are using the Cocoon Portal
framework

3. Why did you choose the Cocoon portal framework?
B) A strategic decision was made to use Open Source
C) Because of the features of the framework

4. What do you think is currently missing from the Portal framework
(Engine)?
A) Tools (which?) or tool support
I miss any tools for the portal engine. Something like a coplet
Configurator (skin, layout), something like a layout Tool (to manage the
tabs and links,  and the coplets on each tab ...), something like tool
support for an existing CMS.

D) Better Documentation
I would like a better Documentation (for the cocoon Portal).  But after
that I have just started with cocoon a few months ago, I will also try
to help on completing the Documentation (in cocoon Wiki?), as far as I
have understood it.

5. How do you get support for the framework (Engine)
A) Through the mailing lists
Great.
B) Reading the documentation and other publications

6. Details/Comments (Optional)
Before using the cocoon Portal I worked with Jetspeed 1.x an liked it.
Now that I've seen cocoon and it's Features I changed my mind. You have
done a great Job with cocoon. Thanks.