There seems to be some incompatibilty with the Slide block of Cocoon which uses the b9 API and installs the b9 jar in the lib dir. If you leave the Slide block out when you install Cocoon that may work, but I'm not sure how tightly Slide and Cocoon work together (I haven't directly needed to reference any Slide classes, but don't know what parts of Coccon make use of Slide). I use JDOM b9 under Cocoon but v1.0 for everything else. With my Cocoon code I've coded for both 1.0 and b9 but commented out the 1.0 logic until a version of Cocoon (or at least the Slide block) comes along that's compatible with JDOM b9.

Scott.

angeloimm wrote:

Hi all... i'm using cocoon 2.1.5; i have seen that when i use jdom 1.0 i have
some errors; above all i hav an error like java.lang.VerifyError or
NoSuchMethodErrror; if i use jdom version 0.8 (by doing the right changes) all
works very fine; does this mean that i can't use jdom 1.0 on cocoon 2.1.5?
If it's not so... how can i do?
Thanks