In fact, my real question is :

How do I redirect to the page I requested before logging in.
The authentication fw always redirect to the first page of the protected area.

Chris Bentley wrote:

Hi Lionel,

yes there is a samplein the blocks area,
here is a typical url to the samples in your own cocoon 2.1.6
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/authentication-fw/flow/login
This is authentication with flow

Lionel Crine schrieb:

Hello,

I want to make a page which test if the user is logged or not

(easy).

If not, I redirect him to the login page (easy)
   but once the user is logged in, I want to redirect him to the

Is there some samples in flowscript to do that ?

There is an Authentication Framework in Cocoon.
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html

HTH
Christoph

www.boogaloos.de

-- Lionel CRINE Ingénieur Systèmes documentaires Société : 4DConcept 22 rue Etienne de Jouy 78353 JOUY EN JOSAS Tel : 01.34.58.70.70 Fax : 01.39.46.06.90

begin:vcard
fn:Lionel Crine
n:Crine;Lionel
adr:;;22 rue Etienne de Jouy;JOUY EN JOSAS;;78353;FRANCE
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:documentary systems engineer
tel;work:01.34.58.70.70
tel;fax:01.39.46.06.90