Ellis Pritchard wrote:
Hi,

Using Cocoon 2.1.6, I don't seem to be getting the exception object passed through when catching an exception in flowscript; I've reduced it to the most simple case:

function login() {
   try {
       throw "bang";
   } catch (x) {
       cocoon.logger.debug(x);
   }
}

I get the error message 'The undefined value has no properties.', and sure enough, the Flow debugger says that x is undefined (actually it doesn't even exist).
cocoon.log.debug()

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/api.html#Log+Object
--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]