beyaRecords wrote:

On 27 Jan 2005, at 14:13, Jan Hoskens wrote:

- your custom serializer doesn't contain any super.blablah(..)
- the mentioned pipeline is the correct one and is called on its own. No other pipelines calling/including this one? Try altering the page to be sure it's the correct one. Check your logs to see where the sitemap matches your request.
- restart the whole bunch (tomcat or whatever you're using) and clear the workdir if you're cocoon starts acting funny (can help sometimes)

Jan,
I have checked all that you mention and there is nothing out of place. hmmmm... puzzling!

Hmm yeah, you got me there... ;-)

If only I could meet that troublemaker head-on, grrr...

What about a simple test with a page containing nothing but a few xmlns namespaces, running it through the html serializer once, check if there are xmlns (there should be) and then replace that serialzer by your customserializer and check again(there should be none)?

btw, what version of cocoon are u using? (not that it should matter ...)

Kind Regards,
Jan

regards

Uzo