Isn't anybody who knows how I can change the general decimal and thousand
seperator in a Cocoon application? How to switch them?

I've tried the LocaleAction but this only gives you the locale as a
parameter in your sitemap so that no use for decimal formatting

Any help is welcome!

Regards,
Gunter D'Hondt

Gunter D'Hondt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
27-01-2005 14:24
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject
decimal formatting

Hi,

Currenlty I've got a Cocoon pipeline that generates HTML output by using a

XSLT transformer where I'm using the following:
<xsl:value-of select="format-number(round(field), '##,##0.00')"/>

this all works fine and displays for example 12,345.99 but how can I setup

this that it uses my country locale where the decimal separator is a comma

and the thousand separator is a point? So the result would be 12.345,99

is there a way to set this for the whole Cocoon application? something
like setting the locale for the xslt-transformer?

and what with the woody field convertors? for example i've got the
following widget declaration:
  <wd:output id="price">
    <wd:label/>
    <wd:datatype base="decimal">