From: beyaRecords <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Link Hosting:
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:15:55 +0000

Hi,

Could you change the underlying link of page <http://cocoon.apache.org/link/hosting.html>http://cocoon.apache.org/link/hosting.html at the entry: "<http://dev.startcom.org/>MediaHost Developer Accounts - from Cocoon 1.8.2 up to latest Cocoon 2.1" to point to <http://www.mediahost.org/>http://www.mediahost.org/ and not to <http://dev.startcom.org/>http://dev.startcom.org/ ? Thanks a lot!

--

Regards

Signer: Eddy Nigg
Company: StartCom Linux at <http://www.startcom.org/>www.startcom.org
MediaHost at <http://www.mediahost.org/>www.mediahost.org
Skype: <callto://startcom/>startcom
Phone: +1.213.341.0390

Talking about hosting,
can anyone recommend a good hosting company that has the following infrastructure?:

1. Jboss 4
2. postgresql 8
3. cocoon 2.1.5

Uzo