Hi everyone

I have found old posts about this but then there were no include in the
sitemap.
 I thought that now I would be able to include my resources into both my
main sitemap and all others but it seems I can't. Am I doing something
wrong? Or isn't this possible?

in all sitemaps I would like to have access to all my resources from one
central file
so I have a file called resources.xml like this
<map:resources>
<map:resource>My resource</map:resource>
</map:resources>

and in my sitemaps I used
<include src="resources/resources.xml"/>

But this doesn't seem to work... :(

thanks for the thoughts
Tibor