On Mie, 9 de Febrero de 2005, 14:17, Aurélien DEHAY dijo:
> Hello.
>
> Is is possible to auth-protect a pipeline with a specified role like this:
>
> <map:act type="auth-protect">
>    <map:parameter name="role" value="admin"/>
>
> So the pipeline would be accessible only for users with the specified
> role.
>
> Is it possible?

Two years ago I did some works related to this problem. Perhpas will be
good yo you to see the mails and some ideas will bring to you. Also there
was a simple solution for a similar problem.

See:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104025801208933&w=2

And the code:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105328971325422&w=2