Hi everyone :)

One of the things my little company does is web hosting. I ended up with cocoon as a natural progression in solving clients problems. I think that I am now ready to make cocoon a standard service to provide. I have built a server setup with Cpanel [1] with the tomcat module installed..

Now what the opinions I am interested in hearing about from cocoon users is what kind of setup any of you may be using. Up to this point, I have had only one server pretty much dedicated to tomcat/cocoon. I have noticed however, that after about 15 unique cocoon instances in the same number of virtual host containers, that the machine gets a little unstable. I will never know when a client will need something like ssl, so I don't think a single shared cocoon instance would be very good to have.

How many people (if any) have a setup something like:

tomcat
    /hosts
        /host_root
           /html-static-apache
           /full-cocoon-servlet
        /host_root
           /html-static-apache
           /full-cocoon-servlet
        /host_root
           /html-static-apache
           /full-cocoon-servlet

And how does it scale? ( I have currently around 60ish hosts )

[1] Cpanel - http://www.cpanel.net/