Hello.

Schultz, Gary - COMM wrote:
In Cocoon, can XInclude be used to reference an outside resource, that is a
web address outside of the context of Cocoon? I've tried without success and
don't see any Cocoon examples pertaining to this. The wiki hasn't been much
help. I've looked at the CInclude examples which show this, but I haven't
had success in implementation.

We're using xinclude to include some external documents:

<xi:include href="http://some/url"/> works fine.

XInclude or CInclude, which would be a recommended best practice for including resources outside the Cocoon context. Also, where is the best place to find good resources for both.

As I suppose xinclude transformer to conform to the specs, the best documentation should be the w3c's one:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude/

Rgds
--
Aurélien