Hi,

The reason is very simple : I needed a CMS solution about 14 months ago. I didn't know Lenya, and Daisy wasn't born yet.

Today, BlueXML differs from others through :
* its Collaborative Source license (that permits for developers to create value they can sell - love is not enough :-)
* its native portal support
* its roadmap (rich client support with Eclipse integration, groupware features, ...)

I agree with you we share a lot of things. Maybe it's time to put a few things together.

I must confess too I don't know well competitor's solution. I guess it's time to test other's solutions ;-D

WDYT ?

Gregor J. Rothfuss a écrit :
Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:

Hello,
is it possible to be linked in the live site page for cocoon-2.1.5.1 with the following description ?

http://www.bluexml.org
BluexML : a Collaborative Source CMS based on Cocoon Portal

A big thanks to all the cocoon developers

can you explain what made you start yet another cocoon-based cms project?

--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
[EMAIL PROTECTED]