Hello

Markus Vaterlaus wrote:
Hello Alex, hi list,

I had a similar problem. I had an application which contains a lot of
xml files which are published in different channels like xml, html and
pdf. I solved the problem by using a bit of UNIX scripting and wget.
In cocoon I defined a couple of pages which contain links to the used
files in question. these pages serve as the starting points for wget.

Although, I know that there is a cron compo in cocoon, I never used it.

Markus

I _think_ you can do it with flowscript, using processPipelineTo (see doc http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/flow/api.html#Cocoon+Object ).

You can specify a java.io.OutputStream for the output of the pipeline, It may be a solution.

Rgds. -- Aurélien