Thank you, I'll try that. There are so many ways of doing things in Cocoon - it's good to know I'm on the right track.

Kjell Arne

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 13:41 +0100, Askild Aaberg Olsen wrote:
Kjell Arne Brødreskift wrote:

> Hello all, this probably is a simple question with an obvious answer
> to you, but I hope someone would take a little time and point me in
> the right direction here.
>
> I have read about and tried the excisting BrowserSelector in Cocoon,
> but just getting the name of the browser isn't enough. Browsers also
> vary with versions and platforms. What I want is to match on the
> user-agent in the sitemap. And then use selectors to point each
> browser to the right stylesheet.
>
> And the question is: Is this the right way to go about this, and how
> can you make this apply to every page on the site without interferring
> with the rest of the sitemap?
>

> Kjell Arne

You should be able to configure this in the map:selectors/map:selector
part of the sitemap. The browserselector matches the *first* occurrence
in the <browser>-list where the useragent-attribute is contained within
the UserAgent-header field from the browser.

A clever set of values and ordering would accomplish this.

Another solution would be to use the HeaderSelector directly with the
UserAgent-field, or use flowscript.

Askild Aaberg Olsen