Hello,

I try to get a file that I’ve uploaded before (I’ve copied the stream, so it’s definitely in my upload folder). How can I reach the source now via a java class? I wanted to get the correct path with that code:

     public String resolvePath(String path) {

        try {

            Source src = this.resolver.resolveURI(path);

            path = SourceUtil.getPath(src.getURI());

        } catch (Exception ex) {

            System.out.println(ex);

        }

        return path;

    }

but it doesn’t work. What I would expect is, that this method will return a path relative to my sitemap if I would give something like “context://” to it. But it’ll return the same string, that I gave to it.

Are there API Docs for the package “org.apache.excalibur.source”? I can’t find anything… Is there a description how to resolve sources on the net? I found the one in the dev guide, but that is not enough for me to understand.

Best regards - Claus

Claus Straube

Francéstrasse 31

80997 München