Does someone using cocoon and Java 1.5 on Windows? I think it is not possible
to compile cocoon witz this version of java, becaus the Interface
org.w3c.dom.Document was expanded from version 1.4.2 to 1.5.0 and contains
currently more methods, which are'n implementet by cocoons classes. F. ex. by
the class org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DocumentWrapper which implements this
Interface.

On Linux i do not have this problem... and I'm wondering about this...

Mike