Arsen

>From a Cocoon POV this is not that difficult... you
need to think about the form binding not as "a file" per se
but as a Cocoon "source"; in other words, the result of
a  pipeline process.

Think about the components / sections of your forms:
e.g. one might be:

  <fb:value id="birthday" path="birthday">
    <fd:convertor datatype="date" type="formatting">
      <fd:patterns>
        <fd:pattern>yyyy-MM-dd</fd:pattern>
      </fd:patterns>
    </fd:convertor>
  </fb:value>

another:

 <fb:value id="email"   path="email"   direction="load"/>

and a third:
  <fb:value id="number" path="number/@value">
    <fd:convertor datatype="integer"/>
  </fb:value>

Now each of these could, for example, reside in a different
source file and be assembled, via a "master" file, for each
form, via a set of cincludes:

  <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/form-partA" />
  <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/form-partB" />

or, in another form master file:

  <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/form-partB" />
  <cinclude:include src="cocoon:/form-partC" />

(where there is a corresponding pipeline match for
the "form-*" to retrieve all the precreated fragments.)

You could, of course, make it more complex, and
have the retrieval pipeline doing further transforms
to "customize" each fragment for a particular form...

HTH
Derek

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 2005/03/10 12:03:02 PM >>>
My question was how to INCLUDE some fields to form definition file
from
another form definition file. I'm not interested in RE-USING whole
file.
I know that's possible :)

--
Sincerely,