Hi Lionel

I think the answer to what you want to do really depends upon what you wish
to do with the
pipeline output. For example, I use processPipelineTo() (in flowscript) to
process a JXTemplate
that builds a document that is the input to an XML-RPC call. The output
stream is passed directly
to a Java component from the flowscript.

Error handling is also achievable via flowscript by surrounding the call in
a try/catch block.

I'm not sure if this helps but I'm still not clear on what you're trying to
do.

Cheers
Adam