Antonio Gallardo wrote:
On Dom, 27 de Marzo de 2005, 18:38, tom lurge dijo:

hi,

is it possible to add something like [cocoon-use], [cocoon], [c-users]
or similar to the subject-line of this mailinglist? that would make
managing the in-folder so much easier...

Hi Thomas,

It was discussed before. Most current mail clients allows us to manage
folder by using a mail address. In my case I am redirecting using the "To"
address:

users.cocoon.apache.org

I filter on the "List-Post" header, it seems to be the most reliable for me, anyway.

Tony