If this tutorial on the wiki ? You can just record your comments on the page itself then.

If not please record your findings in Bugzilla (nagoya.apache.org), documentation patches are usually dealt with quickly.

Happy Cocooning,
Jorg

Windler Burri, Sarah wrote:
Hi

Based on the very useful and well written tutorial 'Write a Custom Generator'
from Geoff Howard I'm on the way to my first ApplicationGenerator and it's a
great feeling!

Two remarks:

The ComponenGenerator Class is depreciated and it would be nice, if the last
example - with the database connection - could be moved to the actual
ServiceableGenerator.

One experience I had, was the raising  of the exception 'ComponentSelector
could not find the component for hint'. Don't look to far away, probabely it's
a bug in the code of your ApplicationGenerator (like in my case, when I put a
constructor in, 'o jemine').

Very nice documentation, thank you very much, Geoff Howard.
Sarah