You could do this from flowscript. Basically what you'd need to do is process
the request in the flow layer and use the cocoon object's processPipelineTo()
method to retrieve the output of the pipeline and redirect from there.

<map:match pattern="myPattern">
        <map:call function="processLinks"/>
</map:match>

function processLinks() {
        var uri = cocoon.request.getParameter("Quelle");
        var output = new Packages.java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream();
        cocoon.processPipelineTo(uri, output);
        var redirectUri = output.toString();
        cocoon.redirectTo(redirectUri);
}