Hi

I am having this simple but serious problem:

I am loading XML from a XML-Database and want to include some parts of the loaded Document into the XSP-page (respectivelly its result).

How can I include the XML, which I get from a Javaclass by calling one of its functions? I tried to include it as a String, but this happens to be a String.. Is there any way to include pre-formatted XML as a whole in an XSP-page. I only found examples how to include text or Strings or Integers, but how do I include XML? A hint to a simple example or even the right class in the API could already be of great aid.

Thanks and best regards
Philipp