Lars Huttar wrote:

This is great news for Cocoon users... this list needs to know about it!
I haven't had a chance to try it out yet myself.
If you try it, please let the list know how it goes; e.g. what versions of Cocoon you find that it works with or doesn't.

For the record, I tried it with Cocoon 2.1.5.1 (both under Jetty and under Tomcat 4.1). I couldn't get the Cocoon debugger to work. But then, I can't guarantee that I was doing it right, although I followed the instructions.

With Lepido [1] being introduced only a few days ago, i think Sunbow will quickly become irrelevant.

Regards
Jorg

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-lepido/index.html