Jean-Claude Moissinac wrote:
Sorry, I don't know how to apply your advice.
I've installed a standard Coccon 2.1.7 install.
In the startup process messages, I see:
... Starting Jetty/4.2.23
and in the last line of the startup:
... Started [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do you say I have to download a different version of Jetty and install
it in Cocoon?

Nope, this is ok.

I tested with
    <map:match pattern="testsvg">
      <map:generate src="d:/temp/try.svg"/>
      <map:serialize type="svgxml"/>
    </map:match>

"try.svg" is a plain svg with multiple namespaces declared,
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<svg
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>
<defs>

there is one element with xlink : <use xlink:href="#logo" x="200" y="200" /> , logo is a defined image.

I am getting no errors whatsoever. Adobe plugin renders it fine, and when i use the plain xml serializer i can see that the document went through unmodified.

Where do you exactly get this error? Is it in the tool you use to view the resulting svg or is it a cocoon error with stacktrace and all?

Jorg