On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 10:48 +0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> hi thorsten
>
> it looks _deeper_ than what i had in my mind
> i would like to take all look, but i have not play with forrest (until
> now) so please give me some time .. to come back with my impressions from
> forrest

Be our guest. ;-) Forrest is pretty straight forward. We are introducing
a new plugin infrastructure for the upcoming 0.7 release. The mentioned
plugin are using this new feature.

The plugins are still in early stage and we are open for all feedback
and help. If you need more information just subscribe to the user/dev
lists of forrest. ;-)

salu2

thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"