Hi,

I've got a couple of questions on the CHS(Cocoon, Hibernate, Spring) petstore project:

Nr.1:
I want to replace the HSQL with my MySQL database. What must I exactly change in the "applicationContext.xml" to do that.
Is this part still neccessary for my needs or does this only start and stop the hsql-database?

<bean id="hsqlServer" class="org.apache.cocoon.petstore.database.HsqlServer" init-method="start" destroy-method="stop"></bean>

I'm starting my MySQL-db "by hand".

Nr.2:
I want to use the proxool connection-pooling. So is this part (in the "applicationContext.xml") still neccessary for my needs?:

<bean id="myDataSource" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource" destroy-method="close" depends-on="hsqlServer">
<property name="driverClassName">
<value>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</value>
<property name="password">
<value/>
</property>
</bean>

Or can I totally exchange it with something like this?:

<bean id="sessionFactory" class="org.springframework.orm.hibernate.LocalSessionFactoryBean">
<property name="hibernateProperties">
<props>
<prop key="hibernate.connection.driver_class">com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</prop>
<prop key="hibernate.c3po.min_size">5</prop>
<prop key="hibernate.dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect</prop>
</props>
</property>
<property name="dataSource">
<ref bean="myDataSource"/>
</property>
</bean>

I'm new to spring, so I don't know what the "myDataSource"-bean stands for. Where is it used in the further application?
And do I need something like the "myDataSource"-bean for my approach then?

Nr3:
I couldn't find the mapping-files, like Account.hbm.xml,etc? Are there any? Or better: Is there a database-model for the petstore in generell?
In UML, mapping-files or whatever?

Nr4:
Is there some generell documentation for this chs-project?

Thanks in advance
Jonny