yOn Mon, 11 Apr 2005, Messing, Elad wrote:

> Hello stavros
>       Thanks for the fast reply, just seen it....
>
>       I understand that not all is implemented, this is why I thought about
> adding this functionality - and came to the problem of Xpath and namespaces.
>
>       Also - I thought about the solution you offered in the Email
>first, but it have the problem that every content page should define
><osm:title-copy/> tag. And I wanted to allow the default "home"
>tag to remain if there is no "<osm:title-copy/>" in the content page.

hi elad

sorry if i was not so clear. you have to put <osm:title-copy/> only in
your "theme" file (main.layout.xhtml) this tag get the title from your
content page(/head/title/text()) and put it in the generated page

if you want some logic doing this you can touch
<xsl:template name="getTitle">

and put a xsl:if there to check if you will apply the titlte or not based
in your contitions

>This is why I chose the other solution - which deals with this scenario.
>(see below).
>But then I had some problems with the fact that the <head> tag had a
>default name space.
>
>       Is there a way around it ? I couldn't find the Xpath expression to
> resolve the head tag.. What do you think ?
>
>       Thanks

i dont have something specific in my mind, i have some namespace
based problems in the past solved just puting  in the rigth place the
namespace
declaration

regards

-stavros