Reinhard

This looks good - what still seems to be missing is an
overall information structure - the "wood" and not the
"trees" - for me, assessing the detail is much easier if
I can see the big picture.  I also think it makes it easier
to see if new pages eg. from the wiki, need to be added
in to help complete the information structure.

[sidebar: it is suggested on the page :
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonDocumentationSystemHowTo
that users should "add a note at the top of the page that
you're working on moving it to our official documentation"
how about allowing users to suggest pages that should be
moved, and let the docs team decide if they need work on?
Maybe try and have standard way of annotating this?]

Thanks
Derek

Derek Hohls wrote:
> Upayavira
>
> Is there any possibility of putting drafts of the new framework
> on the Wiki (perhaps with notifications of major updates on
> the mailing lists)? - I think this is the easiest and fastest way to
> get people's comments.

See

  - general information
    http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/22NewDocuments