Hi folks,

I wonder if it is possible to start something like a cocoon background
thread. Our problem is, that large SQL-Queries take some time and after
a few minutes the browser returns a timeout. So the idea is to start a
background thread which generates the output files (may take some hours)
independent from any browser timeout. The files can then be downloaded
via ssh or another script.

--
GnuPG-PublicKey -> http://www.hobsons.de/pgp/kai_hessing.asc

Die Hoffnungen der richtig Denkenden sind erfuellbar, die der
Unverstaendigen unerfuellbar.
(Demokrit, um 460 v. Chr.)