Funny though that this isn't easily doable. I would've thought that passing an object from flow to a non-JX pipeline is common stuff - guess i was wrong :-)

I've done this by passing a java Map object from flow instead of the javascript version. Then the context object you pull out will be the map. I'm pretty sure this isn't a good way to do it and it doesn't work in all cases -- in particular with cforms -- but it might help you.

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account activity contained in this communication.