Gary,

There's a DateInputModule that you could use to inject the current date into pipelines.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules-ref.html#DateInputModule

HTH,

Tony

Schultz, Gary - COMM wrote:
I'm trying to get the current date to compare against a Dublin core meta tag
value. I can do this with JavaScript and PHP, but I would like to do this in
Cocoon. Is there any way to get the current date in Cocoon and use it to
compare against an element attribute value. I know enough about XSP, XSLT,
etc to do the comparison. I just need to know if I can get the current date.
Gary T. Schultz
Web Administrator / GIS Coordinator
Wisconsin Department of Commerce