Hi Roberto,
Thank you much for your response. One thing I wanted to know is, i am creating a zip file on-fly.So I am not storing that zip output stream to any storage. so I have only that stream. Now I wanted to know, using your exmaple script, how can I pass my stream? Any ideas or links will be greatful.

If not possible using cocoon, using Javamail, how can I pass my stream to MimeBody in my java code? Do you have any idea about this? I am trying to search for this type of solution also.

Thanks & Regards,
Murthy

"Roberto Marra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

04/28/2005 03:58 PM

Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

<users@cocoon.apache.org>
cc
Subject
Re: SendMail

Hi Murthy,
actually I don't the difference from Sendmail Action & Sendmail Transformer, because I didn't know about Sendmail Transformer until 20min. ago when Aurélien DEHAY (who's I say thanx) told me that, maybe he or somebody else can answer that question.

To send an attachment file I did simply that: (my pipeline)

<map:match pattern="sendMail">
<map:act type="sendmail">
<map:parameter name="smtp-host" value="smtp.ticino.com"/>
<map:parameter name="smtp-user" value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>
<map:parameter name="smtp-password" value="pippo"/>
<map:parameter name="from" value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>
<map:parameter name="to" value="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>
<map:parameter name="subject" value="Nuovo utente registrato"/>
<map:parameter name="body" value="I dettagli nell'allegato"/>
<map:parameter name="attachments" value="uploaded_file1 context://mf/mail/message.html"/>
<map:parameter name="charset" value="ISO-8859-1"/>
<map:generate src="mail/{status}.xml"/>
<map:transform src="context://mf/xsl/mail/{status}.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:act>
</map:match>

And that's it.