Schultz, Gary - COMM wrote:
If they are processed in the order they are declared than what I want to
achieve will work.

You can have a match inside a match with parameters. The first match is used
for the URL pattern, the second match is for the id parameter that is added
to the end of the URL. I should have had TSS-ProjectNameHere{1}.html in
<map:generate ... />

So if the URL pattern is

http://commerce.wu.gov/tss/TSS-SomeProject.section?id=paramvalue

The first match processes TSS-SomeProject.section to find the file named
TSS-SomeProject.html and the second match gets the value for the id
parameter (paramvalue) and passes that as a parameter to the xslt process.

<map:match pattern="TSS-ProjectNameHere*.section">
<map:generate src="d:/comwps/TSS/content/TSS-ProjectNameHere.html"/>
<map:match type="match-param-paramname" pattern="*">
<map:transform type="xinclude"/>
<map:transform type="cinclude"/>
<map:transform src="d:/comwps/TSS/xslt/page2html-docplan.xsl">
<map:parameter name="id" value="{1}"/>
</map:transform>
<map:serialize/>
</map:match>
</map:match>

Looks to me like you want something more like:

<map:match pattern="*.section">
   <map:generate serc="D:/comwps/TSS/content/{1}.html" />
   <!-- I suspect you don't need both of these 'includers' -->
   <map:transform type=xinclude" />
   <map:transform type=cinclude" />
   <map:transform src="d:/comwps/TSS/xslt/page2html-docplan.xsl">
      <!-- pass request parameter in -->
      <map:parameter name="id" value="{request-param:id}" />
   </map:transform>
   <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

Ben