Hi Derek,

I don't want to be annoying but if you could help me again I would be grateful.

I have slightly modified the xsl you sent me. The reason was for not
to replace the element but only to format it (copy-of):

<!-- your node -->
<xsl:template match="xmlcode">
 <b><xsl:copy-of select="."/></b>
</xsl:template>

It works correctly, but actually, my intention is to apply the format
not to the <xmlcode> element, but another elements inside it. Moreover
I only want to apply this format to the <reportId> elemnts inside
<xmlcode>. It is possible the existence of <reportId> elements outside
<xmlcode>, and I don't want to format them.:

<xmlcode>
        <reportId>1</reportId>
</xmlcode>

I've tried with:

<!-- your node -->
<xsl:template match="//xmlcode/reportId">
 <b><xsl:copy-of select="."/></b>
</xsl:template>

but it seems not to work.
Is this the right approach??? Which is my mistake??

Thanks a lot,

Xoan