On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:03:02 +0200
Jean-Claude Moissinac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If I add
>  servlet_2_2.jar
> and
> openjms-0.7.6.1.jar
> to my config in WEB-INF/lib
>
> not only my CLI attempt fails, but also my standard use of Cocoon as a
> server doesn't start
> With just the openjms-0.7.6.1.jar, the start process stop on
> - Scheduler Cocoon_$_Fri_May_13_19:00:09_CEST_2005 started.

Hi Jean-Claude,

I thought the CLI of 2.1.7 run out-of-box, but I get the same problem.
The problem is the Loader class of the CLI environment, which only
point to the WEB-INF/lib directory.
There is a patch in bugzilla (not in the svn), which fixes this. But
you can use a work-around:

* got to the WEB-INF/classes directory and create a jar-archiv with
   all entries like:
         jar -cf ..\lib\cli-fix.jar *

that should fix your problem. You can enable all blocks in your build
(the default), maybe you make a clean build (remove the
local.build.properties and call build.bat clean webapp) and the copy
the servlet.jar again and the work-around (see above).

Best Regards,

Simon