On 06.01.2005 12:39, Ben Anderson wrote:

The reason I wrote this is because I have a pipeline which I want to
execute some db updates via the sqltransformer.  But then I want to
redirect that pipeline to another pipeline based on a hidden parameter
I've kept in a form.  The problem I'm having is that when this action
runs, the sqltransformer (which is above it in the pipeline) doesn't. It's like the redirector.redirect() method cancels everything that was
happening.  I noticed this because when I use a view which exits the
pipeline right before this action, it works fine.  Is there a way to
get around this?  I want to issue a redirect to the client, but
process the pipeline as normal on the serverside.

Actions are part of the pipeline setup and are executed before pipeline execution. You can try flow using processPipelineTo*() and after processing your pipeline with SQLTransformer you can redirect.

Joerg