Ugo Cei schrieb:

Hi,

I need something like the SourceWritingTransformer that would allow me to log, for debugging purposes, the contents of an XML document that is output by a generator. The problem with the SWT is that it expects its input to contain extra tags to direct its behavior, but my input does not contain such tags. I just need the transformer to save its input to a file as-is and stop at that.

The reason for this is that my application is receiving some XML documents over HTTP, so I'm using the StreamGenerator and a custom trasformer downstream, but for debugging I need to save the contents of the stream as they are received. So what I need is simply:

<map:generate type="stream"/>
<map:transform type="tee" src="debug.xml"/>
<map:transform type="custom"/>

Does anybody have some code for this to share?

    TIA,

        Ugo

Hi Ugo,

I made the FotoTransformer for exactly this purpose some time ago. It should still be in the Cocoon wiki.

BR,
   David