I am not sure if I should be really worried or not...

I have an application that is running fine under Windows, Cocoon 2.1.5 on
my development machine.  When I uploaded the new files to the server,
which is running Cocoon 2.1.5, one page suddenly stopped displaying info.

Looking a little closer, I saw that the some of the tags had had a strange
xmlns attribute value inserted... I could not figure out *why* they had been
inserted, but I went back to the stylesheet and added in a default namespace,
in this case:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";

and the extra attribute was now gone!

Now I am wondering how many parts of other apps will "suddenly"
have "bugs" them as we continue to upgrade to newer versions...

Is there any way of telling what else might go wrong - or are there any
simple guidelines/checklist for what impacts any upgrade might have??

Signed
"Worried"