Hi Jarry,

the simplest possibility is to use the source writing transformer
(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/transformers/sourcewriting-transforme
r.html). You just have to modify your XQuery statement, to get the xml which
would be expected by the transformer (or you can leave your query as it is
and transform your result by xslt). The source writing transformer is quite
simple, works fine and you can find a good explanation in the userdocs.

Best regards - Claus

http://www.spvgg-feldmoching.de

Claus Straube
Francéstrasse 31