Messing, Elad wrote:
Thank you Reinhard, for you answer !
I understand, so this is typical "Back" behavior. It makes sense.

However - Still the 3rd issue I mentioned occurs: " And the third issue - When I am not using the "Back" button, but instead using the original "link" to the form page, I get other results: - I can see the form in the state it was after I entered a "too-short" string in the text field !! This is after I have already changed the data to valid, submitted, got my results, and return to the form page using its link 1 minute after.. I even get the results opening a new browser window, in a different process. Only "restart" to the web server removes it. "

Is this cache as well ? This time - server cache ? Or maybe something else ?
How can I check it ?

Have a look at the log files or add some print() statements to your flowscript. I guess it's a caching problem too as you initialize the form correctly in a local variable.

(May you refrain from sending your mails as HTML mails. AFAIK there are some people that have problems with them.

Additionally my mail client has problems to show your mails at the correct place in the thread tree which is very unconvenient. This can have two reasons: Either you don't answer directly and always create new mails or your mail client suppresses the according information in the mail header. Please try to change this. Thanks!)

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc