From: Dustin N. Jenkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 4:47 PM
To: Cocoon Users Group
Subject: Pagination with dynamic XML (Was How-to CForms with Pagination)

Sorry for reposting like this, but I wanted to simplify it a bit as my frustration is growing fast and I wanted to try and get feedback faster.

In all the examples of Pagination I've seen, there's always been a static file to refer to as the source, but in my case my paginated list will vary. So I guess my question now is, has anybody gotten the Pagination to work as expected? I suppose writing my own wouldn't be all that hard, but I don't like rewriting something that exists already.

Many thanks again,
Dustin