If you have built the standard webapp, look at your .\tomcat\webapps\webapp\samples\blocks\forms. If you do not use tomcat, you will for sure find the appropriate directories in your application server…

Regards,

tom

Von: nira bal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Juni 2005 06:10
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: cocoon forms sample

Currently we are interested in developing advanced forms using cocoon piplines.I have browse through the information required to build the forms under CForms Block Samples-basic examples/various (actions). The sitemap.xmap file contains all forms and flow script. I just confused to build one. Could send the source code to build , for the just various action forms.

Nira

Contact on

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

sample required:

Content ViewSourceSitemap

Sample form

String fieldsNumber fieldsBoolean fields

*

a aa aaa aaaa aaaaa

Please enter a number
(will automatically set a correct value below if needed):

*

*

1 2 three 4 5

Indicate your height (in cows):

Available drinks

Your selection

Coca Cola Hoegaarden Jupiler Leffe Maes

Checkout the form1 flow page for another way of formatting panels

Misc controls

*

*

Wednesday, 11 July 1302 Sunday, 23 June 1912 Monday, 21 July 1969 Wednesday, 6 May 1970 Saturday, 14 October 1978 Tuesday, 11 September 2001 *

Wednesday, 1 January 2003 Thursday, 1 January 2004 Monday, 6 June 2005 *

Calendar*

*

Firstname

Lastname

Phone

Email

Birthdate (dd/MM/yyyy):

Select

Calendar

Calendar

closeAn email address must be in [EMAIL PROTECTED] format.
And if you do not know what email address is, then well, chances are that you do not have it. However, if you have access to the Internet, you can easily get yourself one!
Choose one of the following options:

Anyway, the point of all this was to show a popup help with mixed html content.

closeUse a fake number if Cocoon is not running on your local computer

Discover Yahoo!