On Jue, 9 de Junio de 2005, 10:44, Michael Wechner dijo:
> Hi
>
> I just noticed that the classes within Cocoon-2.1.6
>
> src/blocks/ojb/java/org/apache/cocoon/ojb/jdo/components/JdoPMF*
>
> have been renamed to
>
> src/blocks/ojb/java/org/apache/cocoon/ojb/jdo/components/JDO
>
> within Cocoon-2.1.7

Yep. Changes introduced in 2.1.7:

1. Renamed JdoPMF component to JDO, OdmgImplementation to ODMG, and
removed PBFactory component - please use OJB PersistenceFactory API
directly

2. Integrated OJB logging with Cocoon logging

> That breaks some stuff within my application and it seems to me that
> it doesn't comply to backwards compatibility or did I make mistake in
> using these classes.

While, I am really sorry for the problem caused for the rename. I don't
think you did a mistake.

Also in 2.1.7 the OJB block was marked as stable. Hence, you don't need to
worry about a similar changes in the future. We will keep backward
compatibility from now.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo